Prime Strategy & Optimisation Group
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Investment Bank division, within our Prime Products and Trading platform.
- Responsibilities in developing external and internal client performance metrics across various dimensions of the Prime Services Business.
- The understanding of these metrics that are heavily relied on by senior management in driving discussions with clients, as well as internally within sales and trading to identify the best ways we can optimally serve our clients' needs, and minimize costs to maximize revenue.
- Gaining detailed knowledge of the revenue and capital drivers of the Prime Brokerage and Synthetic Financing businesses.
- Your development and enhancement of the client analytics platforms and using them to identify client and business-wide revenue opportunities and provide trends and analysis across client portfolios.
- Implementing new or building on existing models and algorithms to enable new activity and onboarding new products and clients.
- A minimum of 1 or more years' experience in a quantitative, finance or in a related role.
- Understanding of the Equity markets and showing dedication plus the ability to learn.
- Experience of using and producing data visualization tools to present complex datasets.
- A track record of solving quantitative problems and delivering results in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in querying databases and building strategic, automated, and stable solutions for output.
- Having proven academic achievement, with a strong academic background in either a BS/MS or PhD in a relevant field - Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or Finance.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team and with other team members.
- Strong communication and all round language abilities in English, with proficiency in Cantonese Chinese or Mandarin Chinese advantageous but not mandatory for the role.
- Working in a dynamic, demanding environment, with tight time deadlines and having the ability to prioritize well.
- Your strong attention to details and demonstrating being a self-starter, along with you having a high level of motivation.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects, demonstrating initiative and showing commercial impact.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.