Principal Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager / Sales Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Fortune Fountain Capital Limited
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
* LOOK FOR AGGRESSIVE SALES * HIGH COMMISSION REBATE * RELIABLE PRODUCT WITH TRACK RECORD
About the Company:
Continental Growth Wealth Management Limited (CGWM) is the high-end private wealth management center of Fortune Fountain Capital Limited. Based in Hong Kong and facing clients all over the world, CGWM provides one-stop solutions covering financial and non-financial services. The client-centric business philosophy drives us to satisfy all-round clients' needs, and makes us the best partner helping them to achieve their wealth management goal in a long run. In financial area, the professional services provided by CGWM include insurance broker, legal advisory, tax consultancy, trust services, wealth management. In non-financial area, it includes immigration, overseas real estate, tailor-made travel, corporate jet and many other value-added services.
- Achieve business target on different financial and non-financial products.
- Proactively build and maintain business relationship with ultra-high net-worth clients in Mainland China. & Hong Kong.
- Maximize new Total Asset Under Management (AUM) to the Company.
- Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solution.
- Basic salary: 50-60K (Managerial) and 30-50K (Individual)
- Potential earnings: 1.5-2M (Managerial) and 1-1.5M (Individual) if hit targets
- Profit sharing as add-on if over targets
- Strong historical track record of successful and safe products and loyal customers
- Fast career progression
- Preferably a Degree holder or equivalent.
- Possess SFC and IIQE qualifications for marketing the Company’s products.
- 2 years (Individual) or above (Senior Manager/Team head) of relevant experiences in serving high net worth individual customers in retail bank, private bank, or other asset management companies.
- *** IANG graduates with 1-2 years working experience in financial services industry with extensive China networks will also be considered