Principal Security Specialist - IT (Security Operation Centre) (12-month contract)
- Work with vendors for the implementation of new security products and technologies for HKEX.
- Manage privileged accounts and integration with various products and applications for security management with automation.
- Implement security controls and enhance process for HKEX.
- Manage and implem ent IT security related projects.
- Higher Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in IT security, preferably in InfoSec or Security Operation environment.
- Good knowledge and experience with implementing, Privileged Identity Management (PIM), Identity Access Management (IAM) products and integration with automation tools (e.g. PowerShell, Advanced Excel, UNIX shell script and Python).
- Security monitoring, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) system and Incident Response processes. Security infrastructure (e.g. Firewall, IPS, DLP, APT and WAF) and web technologies (e.g. HTTP and .Net)
- Holder of valid CISSP, CCNP and/or MCSE is preferred.
- Good knowledge with DevOps, Ansible Tower and Microsoft SCCM is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.