Principal Systems Engineer - IT (Windows & Cloud) (12 Month Contract)
- Work in a cloud infrastructure team to lead and design the HKEX's cloud environments.
- Work closely with architecture and application teams to design and implement the optimal cloud-based solutions.
- Manage the HKEX's cloud environments standards and best practices.
- Design workflows and automations for the cloud platform.
- Design and deploy container platform for running container services, such as Kubernetes, running on a public cloud and on-premises in HKEX's datacenter.
- Handle third-level BAU support as well as regular tasks and on demand requests.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT Industry
- At least 4 years of experience on supporting and operating AWS and Azure
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related disciplines
- Familiar in designing automation and configuration management through DevOps
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD pipelines using JIRA, Jenkins, Terraform and Ansible
- Familiar with vendor management
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Certificates about relevant technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of the container technologies is a plus
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.