Our client is a sizeable foreign private bank with global presence. They are currently looking for a candidate to join their credit risk team in the wealth management team.
- Responsible for credit risk management on the Asia Credit portfolio , with ownership of managing portfolio risks within acceptable quality and loss tolerances.
- Approve credit risk exposure relating to the client base within authorised limits, policy requirements and regulatory considerations.
- Assignment of risk ratings, Loss Given Defaults, and other risk metrics across the portfolio.
- Understand Private Bank Credit Risk appetite
- Monitor concentrations, trends and themes in the portfolio , and direct the preparation of Portfolio Reviews.
- Manage Risk exceptions in the portfolio.
- Manage criticized and impaired loan processes
- Engage with other risk stripes and other regions as appropriate, and represent the function in wider platform initiatives.
- Minimum 10-15 years in Banking with experience in overseeing a large credit portfolio and structuring complex credit transactions.
- Degree in finance or related field; MBA preferred
- Good communication skills, spoken and written
- High level of analytical skills, including financial analysis
- Attention to detail and ability to consistently follow Credit Policy
- Ability to analyze credit structures and the attendant credit risks
- Ability to understand the business and market context