Private Bank Operation Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
Primary responsibility of the role is to ensure the daily client transactions correctly reflected in our Banking system, ensure the daily Cash and Stock reconciliation breaks with reasonable findings then follow up with the service provider closely and prepare escalation report to Head of Private Bank Operations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily reconciliation on client transaction files from the service provider against our Bank record
- Perform daily review of Cash & Stock breaks report from reconciliation unit
- Perform daily review of Cash & Stock Reconciliation report from the service provider.
- Provide monthly KPIs on overall service performance against the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Participate in monthly Service Review Call with the service provider and other Private Bank centers (SG, UK & Jersey)
- Perform daily and monthly reconciliation report on related suspense accounts
- Departmental budget monitoring and half yearly forecast
- Prepare monthly ageing report, exhibits
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Interpersonal skills, influencing
- Strong communications skills (verbal & written)
- Strong knowledge of end to end Asset Management Operations, Foreign Exchange and Derivatives products know-how and services related to Private Bank business
- Financial numerate with smart Excel (write macro, huge data analysis) and other PC skills
- Good knowledge of accounting.
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Good organizational skills
- Quick learning, team work & positive attitude, able to handle multi task pressure