Head of APAC and Independent Asset Managers
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking are currently working with a number of institutions in Hong Kong including Swiss private banks, European private banks, local private banking institutions and independent asset managers who are all looking for senior bankers covering U/HNWI and family offices in North Asia; China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Below is a job description that applies to the clients we work with, NNM and revenue targets vary from institution to institution.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing a private client portfolio consisting of U/HNWI and Family Offices in North Asia - China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Developing and maintaining relationships in the region with frequent travelling to prospect new business and meet clients
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation and other traditional and alternative investments
- Working closely with investment advisory, compliance and execution teams
- Role reports into Team Heads, Desk Heads or Market Heads
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Private Banker or Client Advisor in an established private banking or wealth management institution.
- Excellent relationships with U/HNWI and Family Offices in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Currently managing a portfolio of at least USD 200MM in assets
- Strong business development skills. Excellent track record of revenue generation (ROA) and asset acquisition (NNM)
- Located in Hong Kong