Head of APAC and Independent Asset Managers
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a leading Swiss Private Bank in Hong Kong looking to expand their coverage of the North East Asia and in particular the Japanese and Korean markets.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing book of Private clients with a focus on the Japanese and Korean
- Acquisition and retention of new clients, to hit NNM and revenue targets.
- Travelling as necessary to meet clients and other relationships in network
- Working closely with Product managers and Investment advisory teams
- Role reports into Head of Private Banking, Hong Kong
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience in a Private Banker or Relationship Manager position with coverage of the North Asian market
- Assets under management in excess of USD 120 MM
- In depth product knowledge and a strong understanding of the risk culture and regulatory environment surrounding Asian Private Banking
- Fluency in any local dialects is highly beneficial
- Role is based in Hong Kong