My client is a global private bank who are looking for Assistant Relationship Manager to support RM on a daily basis.
- Support relationship managers in performing various client transactions and delivering high quality customer services to high net worth clients;
* Involve in executing clients instructions, performing account opening procedures, preparing and collecting documentation from clients in a timely and accurate manner;
* Process credit approvals, investment and deposit transactions, and coordinate with relevant teams when required;
* Proactively monitor client's account status and report for any irregularities;
* Act as a key contact, both external and internal, for client's daily operational enquiries;
* Ensure the performing transactions are in compliance with the Bank's policies and legislative requirements;
* Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain proficiency;
* To manage meetings and travel arrangements of RMs;
* To assist RMs in updating client documentation to meet KYC requirement. Track and follow up on all required documentation from client in a timely manner.
- University degree with minimum 5-7 years relevant banking experience;
- Private banking experience will be an advantage;
- Investment product knowledge and experience;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer-focused, self-motivated, and meticulous;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, ability to speak Mandarin will be an advantage;
- License Person of Type 1 and 4 under HKMA/SFC.
Interesting candidates please send your cv or click Apply Now down below