Private Banking Relationship Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eagle Partners (International) Company Limited
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
Our Client is one of the leading global financial conglomerate who is looking to expand their private wealth management team.
- Acquire new Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and solicit business opportunities through cross-selling, referral and personal business connections.
- Identify customers’ needs and provide customized solutions on a comprehensive range of private banking, investment and wealth management products to customers.
- Promote long term client relationships and enhance the company's value proposition.
- Ensure all selling activities are in compliance with the bank’s guidelines.
- University graduate, preferably major in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Qualified for registration as a Securities Intermediary and Insurance Intermediary of the Bank
- 5 years' solid experience in serving high-net-worth customers (less experience may also be considered)
- Strong analytical skills and solid track record in developing relationships with customers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Competitive remuneration package, include basic salary and incentive scheme
- Attractive fringe benefits and long term service benefits
- Wide range of Private Banking products, as well as Universal Life and oversea Properties
- Great career opportunities and development
- Great support on infrastructure
- Flexible working culture