Our Client, a boutique Private Bank, is now looking for experienced Private Banker to join their expanding team.
- Promote full range of wealth management and private banking products
- Manage a portfolio of Hong Kong and Chinese HNW and UHNW clients
- Proactively acquire new clients and generate new AUM
- Monitor client account and ensure a professional and high-quality service is provided
- Adhere to all AML policies, compliance and regulatory requirements
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in banking (preferably Private Banking) and Wealth Management
- Possess a strong ability to develop a network of target prospects, i.e HNW/ UHNW clients within the Hong Kong and China market
- Sales-driven and self-motivated. Proven sales track record in investment and insurance
- Strong knowledge of banking products and regulations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a must
Please email your full resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference J1190 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.