Private Equity Investment Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haiyin Wealth Management Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
Identify, source, research and recommend private equity investments of different types in different countries / regions.
· Identify, source, research and recommend different types of private equity investments in different countries/ regions.
· Source private equity investment targets and analyze private equity projects with the aim of making decisive recommendations.
· Structure the selective private equity projects into products for marketing.
· University degree and preferred with a CFA/ CFP accreditation.
· Minimum of 3 years of private equity investment experience gain in buy-side / private equity firms.
· SFC licensed.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg & Reuters.
· Hard working, self-motivated, well organized and able to work independently.
· Team player with positive attitude and strong communication skill.
· Excellent communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.