Private Wealth Management Asia, Investment Representatives, Taiwan Team
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
I. PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT (PWM) ASIA
Private Wealth Management (PWM) Asia provides highly customized financial advice, investment solutions and brokerage services to individuals, families and foundations with USD$35 million or more total net worth.
Within PWM, Investment Representatives (private bankers) are responsible for developing and managing relationships with Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth investors, and identify investment opportunities, evaluate and execute investment strategies.
IRs manage their own brokerage and asset management businesses with the support of the firm’s sales, trading, research and advisory resources.
- Understand client needs (individual, family, business) and develop long term client relationships
- Keep updated with client profiles, investment objectives and risk appetite
- Advise and develop investment strategy that aims to meet clients’ objectives, needs as well as risk profiles
- Contribute to sales and marketing, prospecting and new product development initiatives
- Aspire to achieve individual performance objectives, from client book development, sales /financials, to upholding risk/compliance culture
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the local regulatory requirements of the investment advisory business and apply this knowledge appropriately
- Implement and improve the quantitative analysis processes in the generation of comprehensive investment ideas, trade execution, and advanced strategies for Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients in Asia, including individuals, family offices, etc. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- 6-10 years of experience in crafting and implementing business development and sales initiations, including consultative sales for a wide array of products
- Solid understanding of investment products and strategy for UHNW clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills in Chinese, English and Mandarin (depending on the market coverage)
- CPWP (Certified Private Wealth Professional) and CFA preferred