Private Wealth Management Asia, Night Shift Client Service Representative, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
- Night shift (overseas market hours: 7 pm – 4 am / 8 pm – 5 am) and holiday coverage required
- Handle various products included cash equities, FX, fixed income, exchange traded derivatives and structure product
- Handle trade execution and monitoring and maximize best execution of orders for clients / RMs
- Liaise with Operations to ensure the trade allocation and settlement are completed smoothly
- Communicate with RMs and clients across different regions in Asia who invest in overseas markets such as US, Europe, & etc. with market information, flows, price moves and general queries
- Liaise with internal and external counterparties to ensure high standard of client services and relationships is maintained to generate new business opportunities for RMs
- Work closely with other traders in maintaining and enhancing the execution process, analyzing the current market conditions, leveraging in-house trade ideas and providing market colors
- Keep up to date on regulatory requirements and control standards
- Perform suitability risk monitoring, ensure trade executions are adhered to the risk management & monitoring framework, and in accurate and efficient manner
- Other duties include daily transaction margin checking, portfolio / client data checking, perform risk disclosure to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with minimum 3-5 year's relevant experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management, with good understanding of investment products include cash equities, derivatives, FX and fixed income
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- SFC/ HKMA licensed, familiar with local regulatory and compliance requirements
- Good knowledge of different markets, investment behavior and orientation
- Experience in handling trading, execution and the trading system
- Excellent understanding of risk management, and able to perform margin call if needed
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg and Reuters etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and independently with minimum supervision