Process Lead (salary up to 75k) - 12 mths Rolling Contract
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world's leading specialised recruitment firm and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals. We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Visit our website for more job openings.
The Consultant will work in a Global Finance Transformation Programme will deliver an integrated global set of processes and systems spanning Financial Analysis and Reporting (FP&A), Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) and Finance Operations (Fin Ops).
The Process lead will provide design leadership owning the key documentation and ensuring that regional requirements are met without compromising group reporting requirements. They will also ensure that design decisions are compatible with the Oracle Fusion and HFM system and aligned with core technical architecture.
As a Process Lead you will be responsible for the following:
- Owning key deliverables such as the proposed global period close process
- Collaborating with project teams and business partners to collect, clarify and translate business requirements.
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps within business process description and collaborate with stakeholders to clarify and simplify complex process.
- Facilitates the Close Process fit/gap workshops and works collaboratively with the regions to identify a global close process
- Identify regional variations to this process and either standardise these or ensure they can be catered for
- Effectively engage and manage vendors.
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Execute appropriate project governance and controls such as consolidating budget across different businesses across APAC and follow up closely with them.
In order to qualify for the role of Process Lead, you will have the following:
- Extensive experience within an insurance company.
- Experience working with Finance transformation
- Have a proven track record of achieving change and realizing benefits within a complex organization.
- Strong experience in initiating and managing multiple projects.
- Strong communication with robust judgement.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English.
- Microsoft Office: Excel and Assess
- Experience working with oracle finance systems prefer or any financial ERP systems
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.