- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- JNL Consulting Limited
- 17 May 19
Our client is a world leading conglomerates with multiple business units across various regions. In order to facilitate their business explanation and sustain their ongoing initiatives, they are now urgently looking to hire multiple experienced high calibre candidates as Senior Manager / Associate Director in their Regional Procurement department with strong business acumen to join their regional team in Hong Kong.
As Senior Manager/ Associate Director, Regional Procurement, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage complex commercial structure, service level agreements within various disciplines under Group Sourcing
- Negotiate contracts and commercial conditions with external vendors and stakeholders
- Interface with senior internal executives (Senior Management, Subject Matter Experts, IT, Legal, Compliance, Risk etc.) to understand the needs and ensure sourcing and contracting solutions are aligned
- Lead cross-functional teams for sourcing events based on global procurement policy.
- Oversee end-to-end sourcing and contracting activities and resolve issues when applicable
- Develop, Execute and continuously improve the procurement strategies, policies and procedures
- Source new vendors and develop strategy relationship and negotiate commercial terms
- Prepare RFP, tender documents, tender reports, recommendation, contract documents and issue Purchase Orders (PO)
- Review and recommend improvement in procurement processes, practices & governance.
- Manage procurement cycle, negotiation process and finalization of contracts.
To be considered for this role as a Senior Manager/ Associate Director, Regional Procurement, you should possess the following:
- University degree in all disciplines
- At least 8 years of procurement/ sourcing experience within global multinational corporations
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement, vendor management and contract best practices, processes and tools.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong Project Management and organizational skills
- Superior stakeholders management skills is expected
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, interpersonal skills
- Candidates with immediate availability will be considered first