Product Analyst - HSBC Securities Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Product Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Contribute to the development and execution of the Custody Services strategic plan
- Drive and actively engage in activities which will further increase the profile in the market of HSBC as a leading provider of Custody Services
- Actively contribute initiatives which will contribute to the overall success of HSBC Securities Services
- Assist the wider Programme to help drive the Custody product proposition within the overall strategy
- Proactively contribute to the development of the end-to-end operating model for the Custody product
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Funds Services and Custody industry
- Support the Sales and Business Development processes
- Work closely with Client Services and Service Delivery community ongoing service improvements and to enhance client satisfaction levels
- Contribute to the development and implementation of continuous quality improvement plan
- Contribute to the efficiencies to reduce unit cost and improve profitability of the Product
- Manage Custody tactical and strategic projects
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory and legal requirements
- Ensure compliance with Group Standards Manual and all relevant Functional instruction Manuals and Business Instruction Manuals
- Minimize operational, reputational and financial risk, as appropriate
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience in securities services, fund services, custody
- Experience in all aspects of Global Business management including staff development, client management, financials, marketing, product development and risk management
- Proven track record in driving innovation and demonstrating thought leadership
- Knowledge of global market infrastructure
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Able to manage a complex and multi disciplinary global environment
- Strong leadership qualities of decision making, authority and people motivator
- Good communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work in pressurized environment and manage priorities effectively and be a good team player at the same time
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AF01
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited