1. A leading asset manager 2. Cover regional fund product management 3. Has global exposure
Our client, a leading asset manager, is seeking a Product Implementation Manager / Assistant Manager, to join their Product Team in HK Regional Office.
- Act as a project manager to coordinate the whole product management process to ensure timely completion of the process / documentation updates , new fund and share class registrations
- Plan and coordinate with different stakeholders for approving offering materials for production and related post-launch services
- Work closely with various internal departments, including investment team, operations, marketing, legal, IT and head office with an objective of smooth post-product launch arrangement (for example, liaising with printers and monitoring their service quality)
- Responsible for on-going product maintenance, for example proper documentations on product changes / corporate actions, etc
- Manage ad hoc project when required
- University graduate with degree in Business or related disciplines. CFA designation or relevant qualification is a plus
- At least 3 years of working experience in asset management industry. Possess good knowledge on regulations (SFC, MPF, UCITs) and investment products. Candidates from securities services will also be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English & Chinese
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and a proven track record in project management.
- Able to manage cross-functional teams within a complex organization structure
- Highly motivated, and result-oriented
- Attention to details
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to banking@aimHigher.com