See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities To drive deposits propositions
- To assist the SVP of Deposits to launch NTB marketing campaigns (end-to-end process) with creative ideas via innovative marketing channel on-time and to achieve the deposits targets.
To support end-to-end process for launching marketing campaigns
- To collect up-to-date market intelligence and react to competitors proactively and to stay competitive and customer focused.
- To prepare marketing communications materials and ensure stakeholders and frontline are well briefed of program mechanics and deliver program targets
- To provide supports to develop seamless end-to-end process for campaign launch.
- To support the delivery of digital initiatives.
- To develop and deliver program tracking/ MIS in a timely and accurate manner to ensure all marketing campaigns are closely monitored and with learning.
- To communicate and coordinate with branches and related internal teams to launch marketing campaigns.
- To ensure the campaign fulfillments, deviation and accrual are completed on time and accurate.
- To ensure the marketing campaigns and related materials complied with internal/ external regulatory and compliance requirements.
- To monitor A&P usage and payment
- To analyze data and prepare in a visualized approach in order to facilitate the team to drive insights and actions
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder, from Business, Marketing or Finance is preferred.
- 5 years of related working experience, preferably in baking services. Capable to work independently;
- Capable to interact with business partners, both internal and external.
- Capable to implement marketing programs / campaigns independently and on-time;
- Capable to implement different campaigns and promotion activities via various channels.
- Number sensitive and good analytical times;
- Timely react on the change of the competitive landscape