Product Manager - Fixed Income, Private Banking
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities 1) Business Management
2) Product Management
- Provide professional advisory, through Private Banking and Treasures Private Clients marketing teams, to high net worth clients.
- Increase Bank's activity, market share and profitability.
- Provide updates on Fixed Income market and product solutions (bonds, rates / credit derivatives and structured products) to marketing teams in regular investment meetings.
3) Trade Execution
- Enhance Fixed Income services by coordinating with external and internal product providers to offer various products.
- Work with relevant parties e.g. Legal, Compliance, risk control team to ensure work flows and documentations fulfilled regulatory requirements as well as bank policies.
- To perform regulated activities, type 1 & 4 or 1, 4, 9 (as required) specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO).
- Execute / allocate trade orders on best client interest.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University degree, with preferred professional qualification in the Finance or Investment fields
- 8 years of relevant experience in Fixed Income industry or similar position in an established Financial Institution
- Good track record of product advisory in Fixed Income and creation of investment strategies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin fluently and good writing in English and Chinese.