Product Manager (Alliance Integration Platform)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Within the Marketing division, the interface and integration department brings to the market Alliance Message Hub, Alliance Access and Alliance Integration portfolio. This group is responsible for the strategic & commercial marketing activities as well as the delivery on this growing portfolio. Since 2008, SWIFT has grown fast in the business of integration by offering new capabilities to connect the user’s back-office and SWIFT. The product set supports communication in different message formats and can contact other systems for data validation and enrichment
You will be responsible for gathering product requirements for IPLA/SIL integration product line (aka Alliance Integration Platform). The work will also include requirement for the vertical solution modules on top of IPLA/SIL. After aligning with the management team, you will be responsible for organizing End- to-End delivery of selected requirements, by closely working with multiple teams across the whole organization (Marketing /Pricing / IT / Ordering / Support / Sales/ PreSales and so on).
• Manage the business case(s) of your product(s); Work with Finance to understand your product cost structure and contribute to yearly P&L review of your Business case(s).
Preparation of the input for yearly budget cycles (of your products)
• Build and execute commercialization plans for your product(s)
• Analyze and validate product requirements, coming from different sources (PS/ Sales/ Support / Market experts and so on)
• Translate various requirements into product CRS’ and security their timely approval.
• Participate in the review cycles of FRS’ of your product(s) as well as in the review cycle of other CRS’s that are not related to your product but are still linked to SWIFT’s "on-premises" business.
• Maintain product Back Log of your product(s) and plan product releases and their content, by using the established SWIFT Product Management tools and methodology.
• Monitor the progress of the implementation of your ideas within IT organization, by participating in IT project status meetings and providing input for re-prioritization when requested by IT Project Managers / and so on.
• Further on, you will be responsible for following up ISC/CSC process (and agenda) and obtain all the necessary approvals in a timely manner for all the new requirements as well as for functional and security updates.
• Attend CRRB and prioritize fixes and minor enhancements, including their scheduling and subsequent delivery.
• When organized, you will be requested to contribute (or/and coordinate) pilot phases related to your product(s).
• Ensure internal customer readiness (Support, Pre- Sales, etc.), as well as a smooth transition to commercialization phase (e.g. contribution to functional white papers, FAQs, demo tools etc.)
• Related to your product, you will be providing on-going support to other SWIFT teams: Sales, Pre-Sales, Consulting, IT, Services, Partner Management / Certification, Audit, Legal, and so on. Effectively you will be acting as 3rd level support expert for all the questions related to the products in your portfolio.
• You should be able to organize and provide workshops, training & expertise to various SWIFT Teams (PS/ Sales/ Pre Sales and so on). Similarly, you are expected to be comfortable presenting and discussing with customers all the functional and non-functional topics related to your product(s).
• Within your responsibilities will be organization of all the aspects of "Order to Cash" for your products, as well as Commercial Exception management (e.g. discounts / contracts matters).
• When necessary, you should be able to work with Audit and Legal departments on those specific aspects of your products as well.
• Strong critical thinking and active listening skills, with the ability to identify and analyze opportunities
• Encourages collaborative team work and partners effectively to implement solutions, while supporting and promoting the ideas of others
Diplomacy and emotional intelligence
• The ideal candidate will be resourceful and creative with the desire to build upon new concepts and embrace change
• University degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5-10 years of experience of which a part in IT / Consulting role and another in a product/service management role
• A commercial experience in the financial industry is a plus
Skills and Experience
• 3 to 5 years of professional experience in Financial Messaging Integration and SWIFT Interface is a mandatory pre-requisite. IT Development skills (like C/C++/Java / Spring / Camel) are plus
• Good negotiation skills and ready to compromise to ensure progress and results.
• Passionate and able to energize all key players in the commercial process
• Excellent English, both written and spoken is a mandatory pre-requisite
• You’re a structured do-er, proud of delivering, with lots of energy and drive and you lead within the team by example
• You're an influential trusted advisor to your internal and external customers
• Excellent communication & collaboration skills
• Willingness to travel
• An excellent team player