Product Manager, Card product (Retail Banking)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
We are looking for the high calibre to join in the high performance team. Apply now to join the bank for those with big career ambitions.
The Role Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e. operations, system, customer care centre, legal and compliance) on planning, executing and tracking of Mobile Payment and digital related Fintech initiatives to ensure programs are delivered in accordance to company's standards and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with external Card schemes, Mobile Payment vendors and agencies to deliver campaigns and customer communications across multiple marketing channels and uphold service maintenance standard.
- Provide support to front line staff, such as training for the Digital initiatives, handling of complaint and investigation cases.
- Monitor product team's marking budget and responsible for monthly accrual activities and invoice settlements.
- Occasional support of UAT and testing activities for mobile payment and digital related services which may involve testing in non-work hour.
- Prepare monthly business performance reports and provide administrative support for the Card Product team.
- Direct report to Product Manager, Card Products.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong business sense with analytical mind.
- Self-motivated and good project management skills.
- Creative and detail-minded is important.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Basic knowledge and experience in marketing/ digital technologies is a plus