Product Manager, Insurance Business, AVP
- Partner with strategic insurance companies to build out the product and strategy to deliver key financial and partner commitments for Life Insurance business
- Perform analytics from product, segment and customer perspective to drive business insights
- Identify new business opportunities, propose initiatives that help the Bank to sustain long term business growth
- Engage with distribution channels, drive business planning to implement initiatives to boost insurance business for the Bank
- Perform product due diligence, coordinate with internal control partners to ensure the end to end processes comply with internal and external regulatory requirements and not expose the Bank to risk
- University graduate or above in Business Management or related disciplines
- At least5 years of working experience in insurance/banking industry and/or business development or equivalent
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong influencing and leadership skills to drive the key stakeholders
- Strong understanding of life insurance products
- Innovative with strong business-acumens and customer-focused
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English communications
- Professional qualification in insurance is favorable
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .