• Collaborate with Head of Products, Digital Wealth Management to co-develop the digital wealth management platform, medical ecosystem / community and product comparison engine to expand the customer acquisition capability of Convoy Digital.
• Will take the leading role of design, modify, enhance and manage the engine of insurance product aggregator and comparison platform.
• Manage project timeline to assure the wealth management engine development are on track. Prioritizing tasks based on tradeoffs such as development cost, technology constraints, customer value proposition, user experience.
• Establish effective working relationships with a cross-functional team including UI/UX designers, backend developers, digital marketing, legal & compliance and external vendors. Manage project timeline to assure the development are on track.
• As an insurance specialist, will help to conduct market analysis / research to define insurance products that can be effectively included in the digital wealth management platform to drive traffic from viewers and business conversion opportunities.
• Work closely with Marketing team to provide research insights on content development and comparison for the wealth management social media / blog.
• Build and maintain a positive team culture, through ensuring quality advice and deliverables, and contributing to product knowledge and skills sharing.
• At least 10 years’ working experience in life / general insurance field.
• Extensive knowledge on life and general insurance products with experience to develop end-to-end customer journey will be surplus.
• A team player who can work with the team as well as other internal stakeholders and external partners.
• With challenge the status-quo and can-do attitude.
• Strong planning, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently, conscientious and perform well under pressure.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F Lee & Man Commercial Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only. All applicants are kept on file one year from the date of the application.)