Product Manager: Specialized Offering
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Nov 17
Are you a people person? Would you like to contribute to growing of business? We're looking for someone like that who can provide strategic, solution-oriented concepts and relationship management skills to Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS) China:
– formulate offering strategy and product development process;
– identify and evaluate external business partners and develop and maintain trustworthy partnerships;
– drive the expansion of the high-end and differentiating solution business to WM China on- and offshore markets as the project and product manager;
– work with client advisors, business partners and solution providers to orchestrate suitable service selection, due diligence and life cycle management;
– act as connector between clients' needs and business partners to deliver the most appropriate specialized offering for our top clientele;
– grow strong global networks by referral and by identifying the right business partners.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working within the Business Development Group of IPS in Hong Kong. The team is providing the link between financial markets and the origination in WM and is involved in a wide range of activities, such as planning and implementing specialized unique offering, leading new solution initiatives, cross-entity projects, coordinate front-to-back activities. We work closely with the various business lines within IPS, both locally and regionally.
Your experience and skills
– an excellent university degree
– at least 10 years' experience, of which at least 3 years in a relationship role
– an entrepreneurial mindset, negotiation skills and sound understanding of client needs
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– able to see an issue from multiple angles/perspectives while maintaining an overall big picture
– proactive and an expert at building networks
– fluent in English and Mandarin
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.