Product Owner, In Country Experience - Virtual Banking
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Please refer to detailed JD
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Money & Cash, you will lead the In Country Experience proposition stream. You are a digital native with a natural intuition for design and technology, coupled with a strategic mindset. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity, get excited by solving complex problems and are happy to roll your sleeves up and get things done.
* Research and identify in country requirements for the major travel destinations of the Dragon customer
* Work with the UX and product PO's to develop an in-country experience, prioritising destination countries.
* Identify and work with external partners required to deliver the in country proposition
* Work with UX and Service Design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
* Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
* Be the voice of the customer in the definition of your product stream, and collaborate with other product
owners to converge on a broader coherent proposition
* Act as the Product Owner to suggest feature releases in line with the propositions stream strategy
* Provide insights into product, technology and market trends, preempting imminent disruptions and
identifying opportunities for acceleration
* 3+ years of digital industry experience and/or product/service development
* 3+ years of Product Ownership experience
* Fluent English and Cantonese (preferred)
* A bachelor's degree in a technical or design discipline
* An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred)
* Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies
* Strong research skills
* A strong customer focus and a natural inclination to let empirical research define and inform product/
* Hands on experience with agile development methodologies
* An ability to think strategically and creatively
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent leadership skills with experience leading cross-functional teams
* The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive
written and verbal communication
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.