China CITIC Bank International (the Bank) is embarking on an exciting journey of transforming itself into a leading customer-centric digital organization in Hong Kong and the rest of the Greater Bay Area.
With the launch of several “first-in-market” digital initiatives such as inMotion - remote account opening service, robo advisory service, virtual credit card and money market fund in the past years, CNCBI takes considerable pride in its leadership in Fintech innovation in the Hong Kong banking and finance industry. The recognition received from customers, market players, media and the industry speak volume. Our commitment in Fintech provide a superb environment for talents to develop their potential and a fruitful long-term career.
How you can help:
- Launch new initiatives and enhancements for Wealth Management services on inMotion under an Agile environment
- Setting a clear vision and strategy that aligns with business objectives, and communicates “the story” well to key stakeholders and the rest of the squad
- Collaborate with Tech Lead and key stakeholders to ensure seamless implementation of product or service launch
- Defining and constantly prioritizing the services backlog based on customer and business value
- Identify the minimum viable product (MVP) to deliver to highest business value capabilities first
- Mapping out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development.
- Continuously refining the service backlog to ensure all item cards are clearly described, estimated, and prioritized
- Accountable for service/product decisions in fast-paced environment
- Accountable in driving, managing and resolving any issues arise and maintenance after product releases
- Managing cross-squad and tribe dependencies
- Developing squad competency by working with Agile Coach and Chapter Lead
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in banks or financial institutions
- Solid experience in implementing enhancements and new initiatives via digital platforms related to wealth management products
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment
- Experience in guiding and realizing change
- Solid experience in building strategic roadmaps
- Accustomed to working closely with all levels and external consultants, with the ability to influence and challenge
- Strong business acumen
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Language proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin