Product Sales Senior Specialist
Treasury and Trade Solutions ("TTS") is a key product group within Institutional Client Group which supports clients from all sectors including Global Subsidiaries Group ("GSG"), Corporate Banking, Public Sector, Financial Institutions and Commercial Banking.We have a comprehensive set of digital and innovative solutions ranging from payments, collections, cards, liquidity management, channels, trade services, trade finance to structured supply chain financing.
Citi is a market leader in large multinational corporates and the subsidiaries of these companies are covered by GSG teams across different markets outside of the parent countries.This group of clients is the most established and sophisticated with diversified banking needs.We are looking for a seasoned TTS Solution Sales for GSG focusing on new client acquisition, deal origination and growing TTS share of wallets and revenue against competition. Responsibilities:
- Acquire and manage assigned clients, focusing on but not limited to China Corporate subsidiaries;
- Build strong relationship with local and regional client contacts and buying centers, drive ongoing client engagements including thought leadership and idea sharing with an aim to originate new business opportunities, deepen TTS share of wallets and grow revenue;
- Work closely with products and banking partners in country and across the network for deal solutioning, sales pitches and client engagements;
- Keep abreast of market and competitive intelligence and proactively engage clients by providing consultative advices and sharing of value propositions and best practices, leveraging on all available sales tools, content portals, analytics and the Citi network;
- Ensure smooth onboarding of newly acquired clients and delivery of all mandated TTS solutions by working closely with the Implementation Managers and provide necessary supports throughout the processes;
- Lead and/or support all kinds of client events and sales initiatives and proactively promote TTS business among all internal and external clients, both in country and regional;
- Performance will be measured against goals on new client acquisition, deal origination, new sales wins and revenue growth, as well as all relevant business KPIs and qualitative goals assigned by TTS management.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience;
- Strong experience in sales and/or relationship management roles covering large multinational corporates with reputable international banks;
- Demonstrate in-depth and broad product expertise on cash management, trade, liquidity management and channel solutions;
- Possess an innovative mindset and strong knowledge in complex structured trade and supply chain finance solutions would be highly advantageous;
- Able to build rapport and relationship with clients at both senior and operations levels, and share thought leadership and advisory with senior client contacts such local CFOs, Treasurers and Finance/Treasury Directors;
- Proven knowledge of industry sectors, financial markets, banking industry and relevant regulations;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin with strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal);
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office;
- Dynamic, resilient, team worker and a strong determination to succeed;
- Confident, motivated, self-driven and result-oriented personality.
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed.Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Institutional Product Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting