- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
My client, a leading financial services organization is looking for a Program Director to drive and manage various digital initiatives for a key project throughout the Asia region.
Aside from managing the program from initiation through final implementation, the ideal candidate will have strong understanding of Digital development, Digital marketing as well as Customer experience.
* Experienced project directors who have managed and delivered large transformational change programmes
* Strong business knowledge of ecosystem, fintech, e-commerce, channel digital channel marketing and related strategies, including using social media, big data, mobile, internet banking etc
* Broad domain expertise in backlog management, user story elaboration, story/impact mapping as well as more traditional techniques such as business process mapping
* Experience in digital products in operations, insurance, health would be an advantage
* Exceptional knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies and lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile.
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.