Program Manager - Markets - Regulatory Change
Our client, a leading global bank in Hong Kong, is seeking a program manager to join their regulatory change team. They are currently working on a number of key global regulations and require someone to help drive these changes forward.
This person will be responsible for managing senior front office stakeholders - head of trading, head of markets, head of institutional sales - as well as having a small team of PM/BA to help deliver.
This person must have the below:
- 15+ years experience
- Markets, investment banking experience
- Understanding of regulatory change, ideally IBOR or other front to back regulations
- Product knowledge - ideally rates
- Stakeholder management - up to heads of desk/trading etc
- System projects experience would also be beneficial
- English Language