At KPMG's Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. We deliver both. Our Hong Kong division is the fastest growing within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes for success. Since our inception, we have acquired in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad range of sectors and services.
Project Advisory is a group within Management Consulting which draws together expertise in the program and project management disciplines, and leads the market in the following areas:
- Project management advisory
- Program management
- Portfolio management
- Program and project office
- Project recovery
- Program and project assurance
- Project scheduling
- Benefits management
- Lead the execution of projects to the highest quality, meeting timeline, budget and client expectations
- Develop contacts within client teams and within KPMG as a whole
- Support the development of business opportunities with new and existing clients, including with bid proposals and contract / commercial management
- Contribute and share knowledge and experience to support the development of other team members
- Min. 8 years’ relevant experiences either in Consulting or Finance Institutions, or a mix of both. Candidate with less experience will be considered for Manager role
- Proven Program and Project Manager experience with a track record on working with complex business transformation programs
- Excellent experiences in large-scale change portfolio management, program & project management, business consulting and process re-engineering
- Experience with various project management areas including scheduling, cost control, scope & change management, stakeholder management, risk management, and vendor management
- Evidence of managing multiple tasks and priorities, able to delegate, and good at coaching and managing staff
- Solid problem solving skills; and the ability to analyse complex data, investigate and identify core issues and root causes, and evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions / solutions
- Ability to do a process redesign using Lean or Six Sigma techniques would be a plus
- Be proactive and enthusiastic self-starters who can help turn clients’ aspirations and ideas into reality
- Display commercial awareness in their ability to identify opportunities to grow the business
- Be driven and resilient to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve the goals of the team / project / clients
- Be strong communicators with the personal skills to build strong and lasting client relationships
- Obtain one or more of the following qualifications:
- PMP, Prince2 Practitioner, or other internationally recognised project management qualification
- CPA , CIMA, CIPFA, ACMA
- MBA or other post graduate qualification
- Fluency in Chinese (Cantonese and / or Mandarin) is essential
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.