Programme Director - Cloud migration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Oliver James Associates
- 14 Oct 18
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager with previous Cloud Migration projects experience within the Insurance or FS Industry. You will be responsible for the biggest Regional programme for migrating from existing infrastructure to a mixed Cloud solution across 7+ countries (depending on the market, the provider will vary).
This role is for you if you:
- Have 15+ years experience in Project/Programme Management role within Insurance industry;
- Infrastructure and Cloud migration projects experience is a MUST;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority Technology or Cyber Security projects for the Insurance industry would be an PLUS;
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders.
- Have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronise internal and external project team members.
- Ownership over Project Management related activities within the Project workstream;
- Reporting on progress against plans and encourage the identification, management and escalation of project risks and issues;
- Project governance development and management;
- Project KPIs: which will be also measured by the quality of deliverables including but not limited to project management reporting and implementation roadmap.
- Deliverables: that are to be signed-off by relevant governance bodies.
- Transition-to-Support (post-implementation): is a key measure of project success and formal closure.
- Overall delivery of the project: which means ensuring they are delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget.