Programme Manager - Leading Insurance Company - 68k
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Protiviti Hong Kong
- 14 Jan 19
A leading Insurance Company is currently looking for a Program Manager with at least 9 years of project management experience in financial industry.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading Insurance Company. Since years ago, they have been investing a lot on bettering their internal process through digital transformation and business integration projects.
We are currently looking for a Program Manager with at least 9 years of project management experience in financial industry to support the execution of projects and program on time, within budget and according to the agreed quality. This person will be leading a team of project managers, assistant project managers, and business analysts for this General Insurance Transformation portfolio.
- Guide the project managers:
- Project planning
- Issues and risks monitoring
- Finance tracking
- Implementation and vendor management
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors for program meetings, updates and follow ups
- Lead the delivery of project within the GI portfolio, act as the key coordination point for all the team involved in the project.
- Manage the GI Project Managers
- Work with Project Managers to make sure that change management activities are integrated into the overall project plan
- Good personal organisational skills and project management experience
- Understanding of insurance organisations and value chain
- Having excellent skills of managing senior stakeholders
- Over 9 years of solid experience in Project Management as Project Manager/Program Manager
- Keen interest and experience in digital is preferred
- Experience in working on large scale organisation-wide reengineering projects, preferably in a financial services institution
- Experience in managing Scrum teams in Agile methodology
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.