Programme Manager - Transformation
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Programme Manager to work on a global transformation project.
- Global Transformation Project
- Global Bank
- Permanent Position
- Plan, mobilise and direct projects of medium to high complexity from definition to closure.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of a single project or workstream of a larger project or programme, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- Responsible for deploying the Global Transformation Project Management framework and other Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks within their project.
- Work closely with Programme Managers, Senior Project Managers and Global Portfolio Management Office to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and Group compliance policy.
- Make decisions and lead change initiatives and on occasions manage stakeholder and senior management relationships.
- Establish project governance, including clear sponsorship, tollgates and steering committee. The jobholder is expected to exercise independent initiative and judgment in proactively overcoming obstacles to success, dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances, such as interdependencies, opportunities or risks.
- Adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct.
- Lead the implementation and management a component of a complex global programme of significant strategic importance to the bank, partnering with relevant stakeholders within Global Businesses, Global Functions, Technology Services , Regulators and industry bodies
- Assign responsibilities to project resource providing them with direction and confidence to deliver results
- Identify problems and implement solutions, making decision on sound rational judgment
- Proven experience working as a Programme Manager
- Experience of working in a banking environment within large, complex change projects
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their business objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives
- Ability to help drive projects deliveries in line with the business objectives
- Experience in working with diverse teams of different work streams
- Good experience and background in working on the proposition and customer experiences
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- Strong Stakeholder management and demonstrate successfully the ability to conduct impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels, both inside the bank and with external third parties
- Ability to think laterally and innovatively and find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Making considered decisions that protect and enhance the banks values, reputation and business
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally with professional certification in project management
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Justin Peck on +852 2833 4197 for more information.