Programme Manager (Transformation)
- HKD900000 - HKD1100000 per annum + negotiable
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
A leading global Management Consultancy is looking for a strong Programme Manager specialising in Change and Transformation within the Financial Services Industry.
about the company.
My client is a global leader in consulting, technology, with 200,000+ employees assisting clients in more than 50 countries. A pioneer in breaking down the barriers between strategy and execution, my client delivers superior business value to its clients by advising them on strategy and process optimization as well as IT-enabled transformation. My client offers you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will elaborate and deliver best practice solutions and will be able to further develop your solution design, implementation and project management skills. You will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a co-operative work environment and enriching training opportunities
about the team.
My client is currently building their APAC Financial Services Consulting capabilities based out of HK and is looking for a Principal Consultant level Programme Manager to join them.
about the job.
- Lead a workstream within a large program with minimum supervision or independently lead small to mid-sized programs end-to-end
- Independently deliver specific solutions and deliverables for the work stream using your area of expertise (e.g. Banking/Insurance product knowledge, Digital, end-to-end customer journey, etc.)
- Proactively coordinate with the Engagement Manager to overcome obstacles to success, dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances, such as interdependencies, opportunities or risks
- Adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct
- Develop a reputation as an expert on industry, processes, business value creation or technology
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients / managers
- Contribute to proposal development and take over responsibility for crafting relevant content
- Contribute to firm development through recruitment, knowledge management etc. and contribute to horizontal practice/community development and publications
skills & experiences required.
- 10 - 15 years of professional work experience preferably in financial services or insurance
- Strong proven project management skills
- Strong proven business analysis skills including driving requirements elaboration, performing product owner role in agile delivery environment, managing testing/defects traking, etc.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a bank/insurance/financial services firm or in a management consulting firm working for banking and insurance clients
- Good understanding of the insurance value chain together with an appreciation of the threats and opportunities presented by market and regulatory change agendas and an ability to articulate these
- Solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions / solutions
- Relevant professional qualifications such as PMP, Prince2, CSM, PSPO, CCBA/CBAP or others
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese (highly preferred), Mandarin (Nice to have)
If this sounds like something that you are interested in, then please apply directly to this job ad below, or contact Michael Stroud at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +852 2232 3438