Programmer, Core Banking
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for systems development, systems analysis, production support and programming in our Core Banking section. Responsibilities:
- Manage project development of banking systems including current account, savings account, HKICL FTS processing and related systems.
- Design, analyse, develop, test and support on web-based application system, Host application system
- Align corporate standard & guideline and ensure deliverables with good quality
- Consult with business users in order to analyze and identify problems and recommend solutions to improve business operations
- Conduct the requirement study and systems analysis
- Perform programming, testing & debugging
- Develop test procedures & co-ordinate testing
- Prepare functional specification, technical testing, and production manuals
- Co-ordinate vendor for the development work
- Conduct the quality assurance to align with the bank standard
- Provide the support to the production system
- Degree/ Higher Diploma/ Assoicate Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in PrintSoft, EXCEL development, UNIX scripting, Websphere, ConnectDirect, COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL, TWS is preferable
- Interested in banking related applications such as deposits, loans, trading
- Good communication (Cantonese, English with Putonghua an advantage)
- Good team player, keen to learn, passionate and proactive
- Fresh Graduate who is interested in banking industry is welcome
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.