Project Administrator, Advisory
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
KPMG China operates in 18 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In KPMG's Advisory practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. We deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong and China is young and enthusiastic and always pushes itself to succeed. Since its creation, the team developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Actuarial Advisory is a growing service area for KPMG and we are looking for a Project Administrator to join our Actuarial Advisory practice in Hong Kong
- Organize and assist the team in delivering high quality information and advice to internal and external clients
- Support and proactively develop business development and client proposals
- Assist in maintaining the client relationship management systems and processes
- Lead external marketing events and provide on-site support
- Undertake a change agent role in the training and use of technology tools
- Create and analyze operational management reports for senior leaders
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
Experience and skills required
- Degree in project management, communication or business related discipline
- Extensive experience at managing and supporting senior leadership
- Relevant experience in developing client presentations and proposals
- Ability to multitask and work independently under time pressure
- Fluent English. Knowledge of Cantonese or Mandarin is desirable
- Experience with CRM systems is an advantage
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, social media/apps tools
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.