Project Analyst - Retail Banking
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Please refer to detailed JD
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1. Act as UAT lead to provide support and business consultancy to various HK Retail Products including but not limited to digital banking, payment and deposit, lending, wealth management and bancassurance
2. Partner with project management, product development, tech team, operations, call centre and other relevant stakeholders to formulate necessary UAT requirements, support BRD, FSD, user stories analysis and clarification in order to meet business requirements and also in line with bank operation policies, project governance and compliance standard
3. Lead a team of 3-5 members to prepare UAT plan, test scripts, coordinate and execute UAT for system change projects
4. Closely monitor the progress and quality of all UAT, regression test to ensure the overall project and UAT quality
5. Prepare training materials, menu for bank knowledge management, and assist training if needed
Our Ideal Candidate
1. University graduate with strong experience in retail banking
2. Solid experience in bank retail products, operations, call centre or IT
3. Previous experience in leading, conducting and/or participating in UAT/SIT
4. Familiar with project management methodology including Agile or Waterfall is an added advantage but not a must
5. Good analytical, communication and presentation
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.