Project Director, CRES
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
An international financial services firm, with business lines including asset management and insurance, is looking for Project Director in Hong Kong for the Corporate Real Estate group, covering all Asia region. Responsible for effective leadership within all phases of the project: consultant selection, design development, construction administration and commissioning.
- Lead the project team during all phases of assigned projects from inception through construction to completion and commissioning.
- Direct the architectural and engineering design and specification process with emphasis on close monitoring to ensure optimum scheduling, quality and cost control. Ensure timely completion of construction in accordance with approved contract documentation by monitoring performance of contractors with respect to construction schedules.
- Monitor project schedules to ensure that targeted milestones are met.
- Prepare and update monthly and quarterly reports for all projects, including reporting of all variances in budget and schedule.
- Manage coordination of assigned projects. Effectively liaise with all client groups (regional insurance operations staff), project consultants (architects, engineers, lawyers, specialists) and contractors to ensure all disciplines associated with the project are fully coordinated.
- Establish, manage, and maintain cost control and proper expenditure of Company funds on assigned projects, in conjunction with Real Estate Administration in Toronto as appropriate.
- Ensure the requisite standards of quality for assigned projects by establishing standards and subsequent inspection of work to ensure adherence to standards. Prepare development plan and schedules of design, physical construction and successful commissioning of the development.
- Ensure that the construction deficiencies are rectified within warranty periods by implementing the final close-out procedures for assigned projects.
- Maintain construction contracts, standards and technological information for reference concerning new construction products and techniques.
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience, managing interior fit-out and/or base building construction projects.
- Experience and knowledge of architectural/engineering materials and systems.
- Experience and knowledge of construction process.
- Strong analytical and negotiating skills.
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills