Project Lead - Greater Bay Area Project, SVP
- Responsible for the management of Greater Bay Area project and may manage a team, product, process or transformation with a large amount of independence.
- Identifies stakeholders and key organizations and build and manage relationships with each.
- Directs the creation of multiple projects of work and manage their alignment to business goals.
- Leads the facilitation, coordination, and arbitration of cross-functional macro level topics within/across projects and with Senior Management.
- Drives end results of the project as a representative of the business.
- Leads the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work.
- Works with stakeholders to ensure project scope definition meets business objectives.
- Works with Project Sponsor to ensure business case/cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives.
- Works with external partner(s) to ensure the partnership model aligns with business objective and financial goals
- Drives adherence to project processes, procedures, methods, and standards for project delivery and leverage across the project.
- Assists project team in negotiating for resources owned by other departments in order ensure the project can be completed.
- Directs the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a timely basis.
Job Family Group:
- 10+ years of experience
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Technical expert and known internally and externally as reliable, knowledgeable resources
- Clear understanding of the firm's different businesses and the related economics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated a consistent track record having worked as a Project Manager, Lead, PMO or department head, managing teams and large, strategic cross-functional projects.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them; clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Experience in managing one or multiple retail banking products preferred
- Good English and Chinese (Proficient in Mandarin would be an advantage)
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting