Project Manager-Transfer Agency-up to $120K- 12 months
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 11 Oct 18
This role is to participate in system development and Global Distribution Support and Transfer Agency Services (GDTA) change projects.
A multi-national financial institution is looking for a project manager, initially on a 12 months contract.
As a project manager you will engage in the following:
- To manage a processing and servicing team and ensure that optimum levels of operational efficiency are achieved to capitalize on the growth of registrar and Transfer Agency business
- To assist in coaching and training subordinates and newcomers and provide guidelines when necessary to team members on various issues
- To plan, manage and control all aspects of team operations to ensure maximum profitability and attainment of business and operating objectives
- To take up and lead an extra projects as assigned from time to time
- To participate in system development and Global Distribution Support and Transfer Agency Services (GDTA) change projects.
- To prepare business requirement documentations conforming to bank and RBPM / BTF standards.
- To assist in the preparation and execution of test plans, user guides, documentation and training.
- Responsible for the provision of GDTA system changes between the GDTA departments in HSS globally including Europe & America regions and the technical support staff and system Vendor.
- Work independently and with the Operations teams to ensure that department development items are proactively identified, researched, tested and delivered in a cost effective way.
To qualify as a project manager for this role, you MUST have:
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the traditional and alternative investment industry and surrounding processes;
- 10 years experiences working in a financial services operation and/or project management
- Prior experience in a fund industry project management, systems development or product development role, a distinct advantage
- Proven track record in the delivery of projects on time, within budget and to specification at project and programme management levels;
- Commercial awareness and awareness of key issues/risks in implementing projects within a fund industry operation;
- Excellent analytical skills; pragmatic approach to problem solving & highly developed people management skills;
- Proven leadership, communication, presentation and relationship management skills;
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.