- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KGI Hong Kong Limited
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
Working as a Project Manager with focus on Regulatory Reporting obligations. The incumbent will have an overall responsibility to manage and coordinate cross Departments / BU projects, reports to COO direct, under General Management Office.
- Lead and drive the project team (i.e. team members from Front Office Business Units, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Operations, Risks and IT) to enable relevant Departments or Business Units submit all financial and regulatory reporting accurately and in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage project plans, implementation, project structure and post implementation monitoring. For example, reporting obligations from FATCA, CRS and MiFID II.
- Provide regular project updates in working groups, identify issues and risks, and ensure dependencies with other parts of the project are understood and managed.
- Work with different relevant parties to understand and address their priorities and concern related to the project. Consider client experience.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure implementation and execution are comply with regulatory requirement, policy and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT and Operations for necessary system development, data setup, configuration, etc.
- Responsible for the documentation on policy and procedures
- Ensure an effective and efficient internal control system is in place for regulatory reporting.
- Prioritize, investigate and remediate issues and develop control improvements - working closely with Operations/Compliance/Finance and IT.
- Invite audit to perform regular compliance audit, make recommendation for further enhancement.
- At least have five years of relevant experience in project management and business analysis. Familiar with regulatory framework and compliance sensitive.
- Ability to work in an organized way, multi-tasking, priortising, managing data and meeting deadlines. Ability to analyze business impacts from regulations.
- Excellent coordination, communication, documentation and presentation skills, able to convey complex messages quickly to various internal parties and external consultant.
- High levels of drive along with attention to details, good interpersonal skills and can work well with people around.
- Capacity to think creatively and laterally, excellent analytical skill and the ability to make sound judgments.
- Language proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Experience in Operations could be an advantage.
For more details about career opportunities in KGI, please visit our website: http://www.kgieworld.com/Careers.aspx?sc_lang=en
Please send application with resume and expected salary quoting the job reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to HR Department, 41/F Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)