- Up to 60K
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Atlas Global Search
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
My client is an international asset management firm, currently running a newly created project role opportunity with the General Account Investments in Asia. Their Asia General Account has been growing significantly and will continue to expand. The business is largely focused on making private and alternative assets for their insurance assets, and is continuing to explore and expand investments into new asset classes for Asia.
As part of the growing business, new legal entities are being set up including a new SFC licensed entity in Hong Kong and new entity in Singapore for this growing asset management business. The person in this role will be pivotal in driving various aspects of this initiative to completion. This consists of assisting the Director of General Account Investments and Finance and the SVP & Head of Investment for Asia General Account Investments in leading projects.
- International Financial Institution
- Hong Kong as a regional headquarter
- Asset Management firm with fast griowth and expanding business
- Exposure working closely with senior management
- 3 + years of project management or related experience
- Experience in setting up new companies and / or project management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work productively with multiple parties at all different levels in this global organization
- Sound analytical and organizational skills are highly beneficial
To apply, please click on the “Apply” button or contact Ami Wong on +852 3896 2777 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to a.wong@AtlasGlobalSearch.com. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.