- Fixed Salary + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Capgemini Hong Kong is hiring Project Managers having good experience in Project Management in Banking domain. Candidates should be currently based in Hong Kong.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Manager will be responsible for managing all IT activities across various IT Teams.
- Working with Stakeholders from Programme Office, candidate is also responsible for ensuring program Governance best Practice is maintained in activities supporting delivery of the project.
- He will also responsible to meet business goals successfully, work closely with IT Stakeholders across Rates IT and Cross Asset IT on day to day basis to ensure delivery of technology solutions that meet identified business goals.
- Total 10 years of experience
- Min 6+ years in Project Management
- Experience in managing Project Delivery in a complex, Joint venture style program structure.
- Involved in Project planning, budgeting, Resource Planning etc
- Experience in Managing senior front office stakeholders on regular basic.
- Comfortable operating in both Agile and waterfall environments.
- Experience in global, Matrix Environment with remote Development Teams.