- HKD900000 - HKD1200000 per annum + competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley APAC
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
A thriving global bank is looking to hire a Project Manager/Business Analyst to be part of their team. This role will be responsible for facilitating significant institutional projects on a global scale, typically with large budgets and teams. Hence, this is ideal for all driven Project Managers and Business Analysts, specifically involved in Change Delivery and Change Management projects.
A thriving global bank is looking to hire a Project Manager/Business Analyst to be part of their team.
This role will be responsible for facilitating significant institutional projects on a global scale, typically with large budgets and teams. Hence, this is ideal for all driven Project Managers and Business Analysts, specifically involved in Change Delivery and Change Management projects.
As a Change Delivery and Change Management Project Manager or Business Analyst, you will be focused on meeting projects commitments and milestones, which would include various activities such as communications with stakeholders and sponsors on both the business and technical side. You will be leading, managing and guaranteeing that the project's goals and milestones are reached through your contributions, undertaking and accomplishments.
- Assume ownership of the business processes and related systems being affected within the Change Delivery project
- Strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable in interacting with senior stakeholders
- Achieve the objectives of the Change Delivery project in terms of Security Services, Brokerages and Equities
- Deliver the entire scope of the Project within timeline, scope and budget (end-to-end)
- Translate the vision of senior management and needs of the business into appropriate project documents
- Providing thought leadership for a global team
- Ability to manage both IT and non-IT individuals and effectively communicate ideas to the teams
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Project Management within Banking and Finance
- Extensive and proven experience in delivering results on time, on budget, and to the highest standards
- Proven experience with security services, brokerages and equities
- Ability to gain technical, behavioural and contextual elements of a project
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to speak English and Chinese or Cantonese
- Willingness to take ownership of the project and be accountable for processes and activities of the Change Delivery project in terms of an Investment background, Brokerages and Security Services
- Technical background and ability to understand data warehousing concepts
Location: Hong Kong
If you would like to know more information, please contact Pei Si Wong
Registration No.: R1770447
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017