BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
Digital Transformation is at the heart of our 2020 strategy. Applied at all levels of the IT Production organization, it should allow us to deliver to the businesses we support value added services, faster, cheaper and more secure environment. Virtualization, Services, Automation, Agility and Collaboration are the pillars of our new way of working.
The person selected for this role will be responsible for managing and coordinating programs and/or projects around the "Digitalized Infrastructure" and the "Digital Collaboration"
The strategy will look at :
• Virtualize and automate our infrastructure through:
o The CIB Digital platform where users will consume Application and Infrastructure Products and Services "on-demand".
o To deliver value added services, cheaper, faster and in a secure environment
o Any other initiatives that will help to move our teams and infrastructure to a product and services approach.
• Provide advance service to our user so as to improve collaboration through Digital tools.
o MS Exchange: Upgrade MS exchange from 2010 to 2016
o Skype for Business
The successful candidate will also be asked to lead the "mind-set" transformation of APAC IT production teams to agile approach.
This person must possess strong project management and organization skills, an eye for detail, have good time management, have excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills, be able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a background in IT, and understand IT processes and procedures.
He/she will be based in Singapore or Hong Kong as part of a dynamic project team and will report to the Head of Transformation and Projects.
The successful candidate will work in collaboration with other local, regional and global IT teams.
The responsibilities include:
• Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization.
• Plan the program from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes.
• Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements.
• Supervise all project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems.
• Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
• Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
• Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues
• Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
• Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
This person may be asked to follow other Program/Project if necessary.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Minimum tertiary education level - Must be a degree holder in IT or equivalent subject.
• At least 8 years' experience.
• Proven experience within transformation and/or digital projects.
• Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
• Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
• Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
• Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
• A business acumen with a strategic ability
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Curious and able to find answers by him/herself
• Knowledge of Agile and Design Thinking methodology is required.