- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 25 Apr 18
Are you an experienced Project Manager who is looking for a challenging role in a fast paced environment? Do you have a knack for problem solving? Are you able to multi-task and influence for delivery excellence?
We are looking for someone like that to:
– Understand technology and can communicate with development team on issues directly
– Think strategically, making business cases and tough decisions that hold up over the long term
– Keep stakeholders abreast of status and risks
– Lead a global project team
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams in global locations to achieve our goals
-- Run projects from A to Z
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Global Equity Derivatives team in Hong Kong. This will be part of a wider Global GED Booking and Lifecycle team, working on platforms covering a wide range of structured products. Development for the region is driven out of the local regional team.
Your experience and skills
– experience of managing complex IT projects in financial services through the full software development lifecycle
– good understanding of agile software development and testing practices
– good understanding of system design and it's topology
– excellent stakeholder management skills and familiarity with working with senior stakeholders on a regular basis
– professional project management certifications desirable
You may have:
– experience with equity derivatives quoting, order management, risk management, lifecycle handling applications a plus
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– highly organised
– flexible and adaptable
– driven, ambitious and enjoy stretch challenges
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.