- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 26 May 18 2018-05-26
I'm currently working with a client who are looking for experienced Business Analyst and Project Managers who has experience working with Oracle Fusion/ ERP systems to support various deliverables and finance system implementation projects.
To give you an overview of the role, you will be working with the business finance team. You will be managing and proactively monitoring project execution to effectively identifying risk, issues and dependencies through project lifecycle. Part of the role is to collaborate and build positive stakeholder and business partner relationship, whilst you are also expected to coordinate user training for the Fusion platform readiness.
Who they are looking for:
- Experienced in managing complex projects, ideally managing finance transformation programmes.
- Oracle Fusion/ ERP systems exp is highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder management in local, regional and global structure
- Solid Finance / Accountancy background is ideal.
Should you have the background experience in working with ERP/ Oracle fusion system/ or project implementation and is keen to know more details of this role, please send your most updated CV to email@example.com
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930