BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
APAC Finance Project Team.
1) Finance's coordinator for projects initiated by CIB business lines (Corporate Banking and Transversal), in which there are impacts on accounting.
2) Manage projects originated from CIB Finance
3) Maintain and support the petal systems and accounting systems flow
1) Manage the Team (Corporate Banking and Transversal)
- Supervise a team with 3-4 subordinates, to provide guideline, direction and proper training to the team members
- Define objectives and responsibility to the staffs
- To implement the plan from Head of Finance Project and Organization
- Ensure the team is aligned to the Finance/APS Project's objectives and mission set.
2) Manage the projects for Finance initiative project :
- Study and understand user requirement
- Carry out feasibility study and assess potential impact
- Define objectives and schedule
- Produce functional specification for IT's development
- On behalf of Finance to coordinate with IT and other user
- Prepare test case, arrange UAT, implementation and post go-live support
- Timely track the progress of projects and update Finance user regularly
3) Act as Finance's coordinator for project managed by other teams :
- Study and understand the requirement
- Assess the impact to finance
- Communicate project objective and scope to Finance
- Raise Finance's concerns and requirement to the sponsor
Experience and Qualifications required
o 8+ year experience in Finance and Control in banking industries
o Team management experience (preferred, but not necessary)
o Familiar to Corporate Banking activities, such as Trade Finance, SAP (not mandatory)
o Good command of both written and spoken English
o Ability to work in multicultural environment, with proven interpersonal skills
o With logical and analytical mindset and able to handle project independently
o Mature and confident