Project Manager/Business Analyst – Global Investment Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- JNL Consulting Limited
- 10 Sep 18 2018-09-10
Our client is a top tier global investment bank with strong presence worldwide. The bank has recently added a new headcount for a project manager/business analyst (PMBA) to manage and deliver their multi-year regulatory change initiatives. This role starts off as a 1-year contract position, with a view to extend or convert into a permanent role.
As a PMBA, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Key contact point with the business stakeholders for requirements to perform downstream analysis
- Gap analysis and documentation of current/future state solutions on key business processes and related systems
- Change management and delivery of the business and system development requirements.
- Program/project management activities, including but not limited to project plan, RAID, RACI, action log development and tracking.
- Monitor and report on project status and progress toward milestones
- Coordination and preparation of key communication and updates to senior management and project organization such as project working groups and steering committees
- Lead project workshops
To be considered for this role as a PMBA, you possess the following:-
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, IT, or related fields
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in a global investment banking organization
- Solid understanding of the front-to-back capital markets/investment banking operations, processes and related systems
- Experience in regulatory change projects and solid understanding of the project lifecycle and SDLC
- Product knowledge in Equities, FX, Flow Credit, Fixed Income, Structured Products would be a plus
- PMP / Prince 2 / Six Sigma certifications are preferred but not a must
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Candidates with immediate availability will be considered first.